• At CDMA-Supplier.com we offer shipping exclusively through United Parcel Service. Most orders placed before 11am MST will ship the same business day.
• If the order is unable to be processed and shipped the same day and is listed as "In Stock" the order will be shipped within 48 hours from time of order.
• All orders placed on Friday will be shipped Monday or the next business day if a holiday is the next day.
• Any orders placed over the phone and paid by check, cash, or money order are not subject to the listed quantity of product at the time of order. It is subject to the listed quantity at the time payment is received.
• Any order a customer wishes to cancel immediately after ordering will be charged a 15 percent restocking fee.
• Customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of receiving any merchandise.
• All Canada orders must be placed via phone.
• Shipping Time is calculated in BUSINESS DAYS, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or FEDEX/UPS shipping holidays.
• CDMASupplier.com reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
CDMA-Supplier.com is not responsible for items that may be damaged, or lost by the shipping company, or "carrier" (FedEx, UPS,). All shipments are fully insured with the respective carrier. All products and packaging should be carefully inspected upon receipt and any damage should be brought to the carrier's attention. If necessary, purchaser should alert the carrier and CDMA-Supplier.com that a claim needs to be filed for that shipment. Once a claim is approved and processed by the carrier, our shipping department will then ship out a replacement or refund the purchase price. CDMA-Supplier.com has no control over the timeliness of the shipments and cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the carrier. If necessary, CDMA-Supplier.com will aid in the filing of an appropriate claim with the carrier in the event of loss, damage, or shipping delay.
The return policy governs every purchase made through our CDMA-Supplier.com retail website. CDMA-Supplier.com offers a 7 Days Return Policy for defective items from the date of arrival (DOA) at your location. Customer's returned item must meet the requirements stated below in order for us to accept it.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. This also applies to defective items.
Any item lost in the mail will not be responsible by CDMA-Supplier.com
All returned items for refund are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee (A defective item can only be exchanged for the exact same unit). All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you.
Returned item must be double boxed, customer should not adhere any labels or postage on the product's packaging. Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without a RMA number will not be accepted by CDMA-Supplier.com. You, the customer, assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
Your RMA number on your invoice, Please call us for your RMA number within 7 days (Do not write on the items box. If so, the package will not be accepted even if it is not defective).
RMA Application for online retail customers. A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or exchange